Title of the document

Wood source

Richarda

23 hours ago, Coop said:

Yeah, I blew my cover a long time ago. I’m still trying to sync my flip phone to my truck. And there’s a cordless charger that doesn’t seem to work either. May have to take it back to the dealer for assistance. 

I believe in the Chevy that the phone charger is built into the tailgate so you can hold your phone against it while pushing. ?

In all honestly I believe the charger in the arm rest only works on android smart phone. Don’t believe they work with iPhones, or flip phones 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jamie said:

I believe in the Chevy that the phone charger is built into the tailgate so you can hold your phone against it while pushing. ?

In all honestly I believe the charger in the arm rest only works on android smart phone. Don’t believe they work with iPhones, or flip phones 

I doubt they work with a flip phone since you can't really buy them anymore but, I doubt vehicle manufacturers will tie themselves to a particular brand of cell phone..

1 minute ago, Kev said:

I doubt they work with a flip phone since you can't really buy them anymore but, I doubt vehicle manufacturers will tie themselves to a particular brand of cell phone..

It’s not so much the manufacturers but the phones. Don’t believe iPhone has the magnetic charging. I know when I switched to iPhone I asked about it because I had a charging base for my android. They told me then that it wouldn’t work. But that has been a few years back and things might have changed. 

23 minutes ago, Jamie said:

For her safety, I will not let my wife talk on the phone while pushing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Coop said:

Spanky, do you remember if you marked my boards with like an X or bar code or something? Kev said all of mine were FAS, SYP. I hope you didn’t load the wrong stack? ’

I told you, you don't have any boards!  They were too pretty so I kept them!  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Coop said:

With the interest rates going down similar to oil, you may owe me money on the $6 that I owe you. 

Similar things happening to that lumber, I was amazed!  Started out as pretty killer tiger maple and now looks an awful lot like CDX ?

14 hours ago, Kev said:

Similar things happening to that lumber, I was amazed!  Started out as pretty killer tiger maple and now looks an awful lot like CDX ?

I hope Coop’s turns into SYP by the time it gets to Houston!  ? Coop I have cut some super good Sassafras lumber today.