Title of the document

Wood source

Richarda

4 hours ago, Spanky said:

I have seen a few video’s of Kev shop. You sure you don’t need Kev to come to Houston and help you? ? Pick on.........that Houston Boy! LOL

Nothing could come closer to the truth. 

7 hours ago, Kev said:

Hey, I can alway use somebody good with a broom

If you believe what Coop says about his shop house keeping, he isn't any good with a broom.

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

A few months ago the moon was lined up with the stars and sun or somethIng weird and you could stand a broom up without support. I guess my shop guys had nothing better to do than try it. It stayed like this for several hours. 

A886830E-BC06-4A79-8836-CCB37F4413C1.thumb.jpeg.e62075562b41d603f171ecb269adb3bc.jpeg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Coop said:

A few months ago the moon was lined up with the stars and sun or somethIng weird and you could stand a broom up without support. I guess my shop guys had nothing better to do than try it. It stayed like this for several hours. 

A886830E-BC06-4A79-8836-CCB37F4413C1.thumb.jpeg.e62075562b41d603f171ecb269adb3bc.jpeg

See there guys, I told you he knows what one looks like! ?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Coop said:

I guess my shop guys had nothing better to do than try it. It stayed like this for several hours. 

I hope they stayed and watched it the whole time to make sure it didn't actually fall over and then stand back up on its own.

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

Well, I got Spanky’s lumber ( word chosen wisely) and it’s some good looking stuff! From Rock Island, TN to Tulsa OK, to Conroe Tx to Houston, to Pasadena, TX. All thanks to Rickey and Kev and an associate of Kev’s , Trey McMillan. Trey made the final delivery at a pre-determined HD location and we were both looking for each other in the parking lot. As luck may have it, we were both driving identical pickups, make model and color. Thanks to all of you guys. 

• 2 weeks later...

I took all but one board each, of the soft and hard maple, to my shop at work at stickered it. The other two of the bunch, I kept in my shop. I plan on hitting both with a hand plane this weekend to see what it is that I bought. From past experience with your lumber, I doubt that I will be disappointed.