Title of the document

Wood source

Richarda

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

I still haven’t got the check in the mail! What’s up with that? ? 

I still don’t understand what the $6 is all about. Could you send a statement to my accountant, itemized? He takes care of all of my invoices over $4.50. 

• Haha 1

On 5/14/2020 at 9:53 PM, Coop said:

I still don’t understand what the $6 is all about. Could you send a statement to my accountant, itemized? He takes care of all of my invoices over $4.50. 

Just ask Kev, he can explain it to you.

Oh..  I remember now..

So, I paid for Coop but, was 6 bucks short..  That means Coop is still on the hook for 6 bucks..

In the mean time, it's all on Kev's truck heading for Montana but, Coop still owes Spanky 6 bucks for the lumber that Kev stoled from Coop..

So, don't cut off your wood source Coop and pay the man his 6 bucks..  Just don't trust that Kev guy to pick up lumber for you in the future!

Now, pay the man ?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Coop said:

Kev, I am just now seeing the cubic weight chart. That’s cool. Apparently that’s how you calculated how much lumber your truck would hold of Rickey’s supply? 

Yep..  Helped me a great deal to figure out what I felt comfortable hauling 1700 miles back to Montana..

In my case, it’s not the bucks but the storage. The building that I own is leased to the current owner of the company. It’s an older 2 story where I have Storting my wood upstairs. Now he wants to build out the upstairs to offices and stock rooms. Never know about this hand, what he’s going to do or not. I would really like to have some of the butternut but better pass on this offer. Let me know the next time you get some as I like like that stuff. What’s Bmac gonna do with it? 

Yes sir, two short sleeve and two long sleeve. I usually don’t wear black and now I know why. My gray beard and hair shed more than I knew. But I sure like the shirts. Good quality. I think we all ought to do a feet’s up/selfie with these on at a unique place of your choosing. I’ll try and take off work tomorrow half way on time tomorrow and take mine. 

21 hours ago, Coop said:

Yes sir, two short sleeve and two long sleeve. I usually don’t wear black and now I know why. My gray beard and hair shed more than I knew. But I sure like the shirts. Good quality. I think we all ought to do a feet’s up/selfie with these on at a unique place of your choosing. I’ll try and take off work tomorrow half way on time tomorrow and take mine. 

Well, I see now how it works! I guest,  I’m not in the t-shirt club. ?