Title of the document

Wood source

Richarda

For you die hard others, I will qualify my decision for picking the Chevy. First, there are numerous, no, more than that, a s*#t pile full of dealers of every make and model in the Houston area. I chose to stay within a 15 or so mile radius of my house. I drove 50 miles to buy my wife’s Traverse due to the color she wanted. Another story completely. 

1. Dodge - I found one on their lot that I really liked and the sales dude rear ended me at the very end for a $2,100.00 up charge for nitrogen in the tires for the life of the vehicle. Hope he has to breath nitrogen for the rest of his life. 

2. Ford - I didn’t want white or black (I know, wife’s delima) and the colors (and I wanted leather) that I liked all had the echo boost 6 cyl., mostly the 2.7 or whatever it was. And their  sales price was a good 8-10% over comparable competitors price.

3. Toyota Tundra - the 12 mpg city and 17 mpg hwy killed the deal even though my brother and a close friend, swears by them.

4. Chevy - I have bought close to 35 Chevy vehicles for the company in the last 20 years, including 3 Suburbans for myself. The one I traded in, bless her heart, had 238,000 miles on her and was still going strong. My fleet sales person made me a deal on a color and package that I liked, (except this has a trailering package that I’ll never come close to using) and it has the same engine that the Suburbans had. The only up charge here was $8,100.00 for the bed! ?

“And that’s all I have to say about that” ! 

• Like 3

My wife got the mail today out of the mailbox. She started laughing and said Coop, has sent you a empty envelope. She opened it and started laughing again. 

Coop, you can add the $6.00 back to your account. I want be cashing that check! ?

ABBA8450-70A4-45E6-A5D2-37F2FD510B36.jpeg

• Haha 4

A friend that does estate sales brought me some pieces similar to those that didn’t sell. They were walnut with small worm holes and about 1/2” thick. It took me forever to get rid of them in projects. I think I made a pallet out of some. ?

12 minutes ago, Coop said:

A friend that does estate sales brought me some pieces similar to those that didn’t sell. They were walnut with small worm holes and about 1/2” thick. It took me forever to get rid of them in projects. I think I made a pallet out of some. ?

I could sell them like wildfire at the local farmers market but, my truck is already full...