Title of the document

Wood source

Richarda

4 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Kev not taking all of the QS Curly Walnut. But Bmac getting what Kev don’t take. Sorry Coop! 

My parents always considered me as a step child and I guess that I will carry that to my grave! ?

so, send me your burn pile prior to lighting it?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Kev not taking all of the QS Curly Walnut. But Bmac getting what Kev don’t take. Sorry Coop! 

I need to unload the kiln in the morning but they are calling for rain about all day here.

Well, we're not traveling until Sunday...

7 hours ago, Bushwacked said:

you are about to head back home? That seemed like a quick trip ... at least for me haha 

We've actually been pushed back a little..  Probably not heading home until the end of the month..

My companies home office is here in Tulsa and they were kind enough to allow me to unload the lumber in our warehouse until I leave..  No sense having the weight on the truck any longer than necessary.

2 hours ago, Kev said:

We've actually been pushed back a little..  Probably not heading home until the end of the month..

My companies home office is here in Tulsa and they were kind enough to allow me to unload the lumber in our warehouse until I leave..  No sense having the weight on the truck any longer than necessary.

oh very nice!! I would think most companies these days would give a liability crap excuses blah blah blah and then your stuck with it 

Did you end up getting anything other than walnut? 

1 hour ago, Bushwacked said:

oh very nice!! I would think most companies these days would give a liability crap excuses blah blah blah and then your stuck with it 

Did you end up getting anything other than walnut? 

Yea, I got some cherry, maple, and oak as well. 

59 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I hope so, are I want be going to meet Kev Sunday. It rained here off and on all day.

Weather looks good for Sunday..

For the record though...  Ya'll are going to have to really entice me to make a second trip!  As well as the guy hauling for Coop.. ?