Title of the document

Wood source

Richarda

Coop, I want to know the name of the horse trading school that you went to in Houston? I worked all day getting your order ready and the night before I leave to go to Arkansas. A guy starts kick and jewin and gets me down $6.00 on your order of lumber. When the guy see’s the lumber he said Coop ain’t getting any lumber. So, I don’t know who getting the lumber, but I can tell (you) that you owe me $6.00 and I don’t know how to put a price on my sore butt! LOL?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Coop, I want to know the name of the horse trading school that you went to in Houston? I worked all day getting your order ready and the night before I leave to go to Arkansas. A guy starts kick and jewin and gets me down $6.00 on your order of lumber. When the guy see’s the lumber he said Coop ain’t getting any lumber. So, I don’t know who getting the lumber, but I can tell (you) that you owe me $6.00 and I don’t know how to put a price on my sore butt! LOL?

I'd hold out for that 6 bucks too! ?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Spanky said:

That will work for me, but you need to talk to Kev. I’m not sure if Coop, has any lumber anymore.

Was awful nice stuff and obviously fit in the truck so, I might just accidentally take it all the way to Montana.. ?

• Sad 1

Yeah, I blew my cover a long time ago. I’m still trying to sync my flip phone to my truck. And there’s a cordless charger that doesn’t seem to work either. May have to take it back to the dealer for assistance. 

5 minutes ago, Coop said:

Yeah, I blew my cover a long time ago. I’m still trying to sync my flip phone to my truck. And there’s a cordless charger that doesn’t seem to work either. May have to take it back to the dealer for assistance. 

Get one of your grandkids to set it up for you..

1 hour ago, Coop said:

Their Christmas list has been revised. 

You mean deleted don't you?

• Thanks 1

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus