Title of the document

Wood source

Richarda

17 minutes ago, Jamie said:

@Spanky just out of curiosity how’s much would that white oak be worth? 

Do you want my price or the Houston Price? My price would be $8.50 bdft.  But, I don’t get alot of curly white oak lumber, maybe 100 to 200 bdft in a year.  Last year I sold around 100 to 150 bdft of it. Here’s a couple of pictures of some I cut last year.

B2272B41-E68F-4EDC-985A-284FD5EDBA15.jpeg

ED66101F-A2AB-4173-9FB8-B8F60B3B08E0.jpeg

E86D1A57-860A-443E-851A-0EA566D417F3.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

Kev, I was talking to  the Houston Boy last night on the phone. Did you know that Coop don’t buy lumber in bdft anymore he just buys a whole log now. ?

He’s really stepping up his game!

Kev, I may be able to send you half of Coop’s lumber free to you, just pay the shipping cost. He hasn’t seen the log, so if he says anything about the lumber, I will tell him he just brought a small pecker pole log. ? I will put a Houston price on the log.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

Kev, I may be able to send you half of Coop’s lumber free to you, just pay the shipping cost. He hasn’t seen the log, so if he says anything about the lumber, I will tell him he just brought a small pecker pole log. ? I will put a Houston price on the log.

lol..  That would be a tall shipping bill!

FYI

Did you know that a tree grows from the top up? I’ve often wondered. I talked to Spanky last night and he confirmed. So if a tree has a branch at 6’, it will always be at 6’, left undisturbed. Just a little tree trivia. 

• Like 1