Title of the document

Amazon Affiliate and Online Store

Kev

There's 2 new buttons at the top of the page.

The first is for affiliate links and the second is for my online store.

As most of you know, I pay for all this stuff myself so, am looking to expand a little to make it self sufficient.  By using these links to purchase or buying from my store, you help sustain what I do here.

The affiliates page is still being populated so, if there's an item you'd like to see there drop me a note and we'll get it added.  I'm sure you can understand this is a huge undertaking!

Special thanks to my wife and son for putting this together while I'm finishing up the desk project!

Thanks for all of your support!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kev said:

As most of you know, I pay for all this stuff myself so, am looking to expand a little to make it self sufficient.  By using these links to purchase or buying from my store, you help sustain what I do here.

The affiliates page is still being populated so, if there's an item you'd like to see there drop me a note and we'll get it added.  I'm sure you can understand this is a huge undertaking!

Special thanks to my wife and son for putting this together while I'm finishing up the desk project!

dang too bad you didnt have the amazon link when I ordered my sawstop 😞

On 4/10/2021 at 7:54 PM, Kev said:

Greetings Kev and others!

I received this email today.

936625609_KevsShirt000104132021.jpg.10daf721538cb8848a5a89a9a6bec1ee.jpg

I don't believe I am owed a shirt.

Given your message above are you handing out free "thank you" t-shirts to those that comply with the new understandings?

Or am I misremembering and I am missing a shirt from back in October?

🤪

I do hope you all are well!

👋,

RXR

Edited by RxR Sawdust Station

5 minutes ago, RxR Sawdust Station said:

Greetings Kev and others!

I received this email today.

936625609_KevsShirt000104132021.jpg.10daf721538cb8848a5a89a9a6bec1ee.jpg

I don't believe I am owed a shirt.

Given your message above are you handing out free "thank you" t-shirts to those that comply with the new understandings?

Or am I misremembering and I am missing a shirt from back in October?

🤪

I do hope you all are well!

👋,

RXR

lol..  Ignore it..  Seems that there were a few of these hung in the system that my wife released this morning..  I wish she would have just deleted..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kev said:

lol..  Ignore it..  Seems that there were a few of these hung in the system that my wife released this morning..  I wish she would have just deleted..

But, you said they were helping!

Just to shine a brighter light on their efforts you should send me out a t-shirt to justify their actions!

🤣

😉,

RXR

• Haha 1

Amazon is pretty strict on their affiliate program!

To get my account activated, I need a few "qualifying" purchases.

So, what is a qualifying purchase?  Any purchase made through my affiliate account that is not made by me, my family, or friends.  I don't know how in-depth they research who my friends are..lol

So, if you would, if you're getting ready to make a purchase on Amazon, please start on my affiliate account (link below).  Click on any of the items I currently have in there which will open up your Amazon account as normal.  From there, search what you're looking for and make your purchase.  I don't see any of your information or what you purchased.  The only thing I see is if there was a qualifying purchase.

Thanks in Advance!

https://store.kevswoodworks.com/affiliate/

How come you don't have the gallons of General Finishes High Performance and Endro-Var listed.  Don't you use that stuff?

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

9 minutes ago, Chet said:

How come you don't have the gallons of General Finishes High Performance and Endro-Var listed.  Don't you use that stuff?

The items currently in there are from my recent orders.  I don't use it often but, I'll get it added.

EDIT: Item added to the store.

This is the one I use Enduro-VAR  But it has gone way up in price, I may have to re-think this.  I may end up going with High Performance.

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

8 hours ago, Chet said:

This is the one I use Enduro-VAR  But it has gone way up in price, I may have to re-think this.  I may end up going with High Performance.

Regardless of the product you want, if you start in my affiliate store, it really helps me.  Simply click on any item to open Amazon and then search any item you'd like.

In the mean time, I'll get your item added in the morning.

Edit:  Your item added @Chet

The store is still expanding..  Just a few items each day so that I don't spend my entire day populating shop stuff in there!

You can still help though!

Go to the store, click on any of the items which will open your Amazon account.  Search what you're looking for and purchase per normal.  This will get me the credit needed to complete my account set up.

https://store.kevswoodworks.com/affiliate/

Obviously, continuing to do this helps me.  It also helps anyone with an affiliate account that you wish to support.  It does not add to what you pay!  The affiliate account holder just gets a few pennies of the purchase.

Thank you all so much for your help!  I know we're getting close to having this all set up!

Going forward, I would really appreciate the continued support to help cover some of my costs.  There's a button at the top of this forum as well as on my website if you have forgotten the link.  It costs you nothing more that a couple mouse clicks to send a few pennies my way.

Thanks again to everyone who helped out!  It really does make a difference!

1 hour ago, Coop said:

So if I start a search thru your affiliate store, say clicking on one of the band saw blades to start but end up buying paper towels instead, you get credit? 

1 hour ago, Woodenskye (Bryan) said:

So no matter what I buy, not just things you loaded up, you will get a small cut, provided I go through the link above?

Correct.  It all shows that my affiliate page directed you to what you were looking for.

• Like 1

Kev, as soon as someone posts under “General Discussion” , this will take back burner, possibly to never appear again. For your benefit and those of future members, would it be possible to start another section such as “General Discussions” or “Classifieds”, whatever these are called, titled “Kev’s Affiliate Store” or something therein? That way it’s always there as a reminder. Include this whole conversation. I realize that you have the two buttons at the top but this will clarify it for people like Bryan and me. Hell, he will forget before the sun goes down! 😀😀

19 minutes ago, Coop said:

Kev, as soon as someone posts under “General Discussion” , this will take back burner, possibly to never appear again. For your benefit and those of future members, would it be possible to start another section such as “General Discussions” or “Classifieds”, whatever these are called, titled “Kev’s Affiliate Store” or something therein? That way it’s always there as a reminder. Include this whole conversation. I realize that you have the two buttons at the top but this will clarify it for people like Bryan and me. Hell, he will forget before the sun goes down! 😀😀

I'll pin this to the top, thanks for the suggestion!

12 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Went trough the store last night. Hopefully you got credit! 

Very much appreciated!

• Kev pinned this topic
21 minutes ago, Coop said:

Are your credits based on volume or $ amount, to know if we should place multiple orders or 1 when several items are involved? 

Neither..  Just order as you normally would.

The affiliate program treats multiple items in one order as multiple items so, it's all good.  The idea is to be completely painless on your end other than an extra couple mouse clicks.

• Like 2

That was easy. Just ordered my wife a new pair of Clark’s Flip Flops to replace a pair that her puppy chewed up.

I don’t understand how you can make money though if we charge these to your account?😀

Edited by Coop
  • Haha 2