Title of the document

Ground breaking for Ray's shop

Kev

• 1 month later...

Going pretty well. Have the miter station almost done.  Cabinets built with all drawers done and all but 3 cabinet doors installed. Making progress.  After I have that completed will be building cabinets for our pantry. Figured I would continue making cabinets since it's still all fresh in my mind. Will post some pictures when finished with the miter station.  Thanks for checking in. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ray Martin said:

Hey Ray, 

That is a real nice design.  Were you able to us up some scraps on that on?

Somewhere on the ol' internets I recall seeing a similar design using two species of wood but having seen yours I like the single species look better.

• Like 1

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

6 hours ago, Chet said:

Hey Ray, 

That is a real nice design.  Were you able to us up some scraps on that on?

Somewhere on the ol' internets I recall seeing a similar design using two species of wood but having seen yours I like the single species look better.

Yes absolutely used a bunch of my scraps. My wife saw this on the internet and forwarded to me. Was a bit of a pain to get it all set up but was happy with how it all turned out. 

• Like 2