Title of the document

November 3rd

Coop

1 minute ago, pkinneb said:

Hmm I must have been in the spray room and missed that part LOL...having said that I believe I had ABC on in the shop and the most disturbing thing I saw was a poll after the debate that showed 3o+ percent of those polled thought the debate was entertaining...seriously folks ?? Entertaining it's a flipping debate how about some real information and debating going on...

Ok i'm done before I get booted ?

You bring up another part of this whole politics thing...  Polls...  I don't know about you but, I've never been polled...lol. Where do these people come from?  Are they being pushed by one political side or the other?  Why were they so far off in the last election?

I guess what I'm saying is that I just don't have much faith in polls.  Until they come up with a scientific way to get a true cross section of this country and it's done by a group with integrity, I just don't trust polls at all.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 2:09 PM, Kev said:

You bring up another part of this whole politics thing...  Polls...  I don't know about you but, I've never been polled...lol. Where do these people come from?  Are they being pushed by one political side or the other?  Why were they so far off in the last election?

I guess what I'm saying is that I just don't have much faith in polls.  Until they come up with a scientific way to get a true cross section of this country and it's done by a group with integrity, I just don't trust polls at all.

I too have never been polled. Maybe something to do with being a member of NRA. I guess that pretty much does it? 

2 minutes ago, Coop said:

I too have never been polled. Maybe something to do with being a member of NRA. I guess that pretty much does it? 

lol..  I will say that I got one of the spam calls tonight from one of the parties trying to persuade me to vote their side.  My response was that I wouldn't vote for anyone in your party if they were the only ones running..  They quickly hung up.  I'm sure this works for both sides..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I see some stores, even in Austin, are boarding up their windows. And the sad part is that those that are apt to do the looting will do it, regardless of who wins. It’s just a friggIn opportunity for them. Hope it doesn’t lead to that. 

11 minutes ago, Coop said:

I see some stores, even in Austin, are boarding up their windows. And the sad part is that those that are apt to do the looting will do it, regardless of who wins. It’s just a friggIn opportunity for them. Hope it doesn’t lead to that. 

It’s amazing how they get away with it. 

I read that in the earlier presidential elections, that the person that received the most votes was President and the one that received the second most votes was to be Vice President. Wouldn’t that be a helluva deal today? ?

• Haha 1

These poll people are like the weathermen ... right about 60-70% of the time 

It was annoying watching last night, "Biden/Trump is leading, buuuuuut this were mail in/in person ballots and they have not counted the day of/mail in, soooooo where does that put us ... we have no idea, but we will keep you updated"

I heard that soooo many times I wanted to throw the TV out the window! Why are you even talking about it if you have as much of a clue as me sitting here ... 

• Like 1

My guy didn’t win and hopefully Mr. Biden has a long life. I will always respect the Executive Office as long as it is ruled within the boundaries of The Constitution. Hopefully my comment does not extend beyond the limitations of the forum.

• Like 1

• Kev locked this topic