Title of the document

Facebook Page

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of FB for these kinds of conversations.  I'd bet on Marc's group, I could miss 15 conversations a day and not even know it.  It's great for those that are looking at it all day from their phones.  I'd rather not be glued to a computer or phone constantly to keep up.

Also, you can't go back and find older information!

5 years ago, my wife found out on FB, that her niece was pregnant. Wife had to call her sister to let her know she was going to be a grandmother.

22 hours ago, Bushwacked said:

Still on a flip phone Coop? ? 

Close on, I think I have an iPhone 2.5. ☎️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coop said:

5 years ago, my wife found out on FB, that her niece was pregnant. Wife had to call her sister to let her know she was going to be a grandmother.

Close on, I think I have an iPhone 2.5. ☎️

That is similar to why I gave it up. Our first daughter was born, was a complicated labor for Courtney and took some time. All turned out well, actually great! But a sister in law of mine caught wind of us having a girl and put it out to the world before we had a chance to even call everyone. I deleted my Facebook account right then and there. 

I am tempted to make a burner account just for the for sale groups. But have one of the guys who works for me search on the for sale groups time to time. 

For the record, I have 2 FB accounts..  One personal and one for the woodworking stuff..

The personal one rarely get's used.  It's primarily there for the PM feature and reading what others post.  I'll make occasional comments on those posts but, that's about it.  The woodworking one needs some attention.  I'm the first to admit that I don't post enough in it to draw in traffic.