Title of the document

Jet 12" Belt/Disc Sander - Amazing Deal

Kev

1 hour ago, Kev said:

They are back up to 1369.99.  Hope you got one ordered!

I took a screenshot of the listing as I was having a hard time believing it!  Ignore the Rikon in the search bar, I was looking at that as a Christmas item on my list.  My kids usually like something in that price range so that they can all chip in together to get me something.  For now, I've pulled that off of my Christmas list.. ?

1817250537_ScreenShot2020-11-23at7_56_58AM.thumb.png.06655aae3bb4464daad0e35dcc2bd22e.png

22 minutes ago, Kev said:

I took a screenshot of the listing as I was having a hard time believing it!  Ignore the Rikon in the search bar, I was looking at that as a Christmas item on my list.  My kids usually like something in that price range so that they can all chip in together to get me something.  For now, I've pulled that off of my Christmas list.. ?

1817250537_ScreenShot2020-11-23at7_56_58AM.thumb.png.06655aae3bb4464daad0e35dcc2bd22e.png

That is a smoking deal! Hopefully they honor it!

18 minutes ago, Jamie said:

That is a smoking deal! Hopefully they honor it!

17 minutes ago, Bushwacked said:

yes, hopefully they honor it and dont claim a whoopsy! 

Not holding my breath but, I did just get a text from Amazon telling me that I opted into the chat during purchase to notify me of the delivery...lol

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Well, they cancelled the order and told me to contact the vendor if I have questions..  Just another reason to not order from ACME!

That’s a crock! Isn’t there some law that they have to honor the price? Thought I heard that at one point.....otherwise restaurants could say 99cent prime rib then charge you $25 or whatever they want. Pretty sure they have to honor it. 

It is kinda weird tho that the price changes that much during the day. I bet I checked it 4-5 times and it was always different. 

44 minutes ago, Jamie said:

That’s a crock! Isn’t there some law that they have to honor the price? Thought I heard that at one point.....otherwise restaurants could say 99cent prime rib then charge you $25 or whatever they want. Pretty sure they have to honor it. 

It is kinda weird tho that the price changes that much during the day. I bet I checked it 4-5 times and it was always different. 

I'm sure it's legal as they never actually charged my card.  

As for ACME, just so that you all realize, they only warranty any purchase for 30 days.  After that, you have to contact the manufacturer.  So, if you're looking for them to support any product you buy from them, think again!

17 hours ago, Jamie said:

Isn’t there some law that they have to honor the price? Thought I heard that at one point

This is correct but in the law there are protections for certain situations to protect honest human error and technical glitches.  

• Like 1

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus