Title of the document

ERMmmmm ? !

Ahhh you mean. ..made in the USA from imported ingredients. ? Or perhaps its just the labels that come from somewhere else. . . .

WELL I was rather pleasantly surprised with the 3 XL. ITS absolutely HUGE. 

I brought a couple of greasy wool jerseys years ago from a shop down in Dunedin that was selling imported goods from far flung places. The jerseys labels said something like this "Made in Nepal with wool imported from NZ" which cracked me up.

So someone exported wool from NZ to Nepal where someone else bought the wool turned them into a bunch of sweaters and then exported them back to good OL NZ. Full round trip.

Now all I have to do is get some photos of yours truly, wearing these fashion statements beside well known land marks here in the deep dark southern hemisphere. I should then be able to win the grand booby prize (whatever it may b) for the most southern worn garment.

At this particular time in the world history with the lack of flights going any where. I'm pretty sure none of you will be able to go further south than this. Unless you have a forum user in Antarctica or from one of the horns of Africa or South AMERICA.

Which reminds me Kevin. I won't be able to come see you as planned. . .and I'm not even sure when I will be able to get across the pond. Since at this time there are no commercial passenger flights or boat trips leaving our shores. And I think they said that unless i am able to leave (when they decide that we can leave) if I'm not away longer than 3 months I will be stuck with a massive quarantine bill when I get back. Quarantine is another 3 weeks or isolation. Would turn into a pretty big mission.

13 hours ago, Coop said:

cut back on the brownies and banana pudding.

Bad decision, really bad.

• Haha 1

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus