Title of the document

My first forum

KoDean

Kind of excited to see where this forum goes. My skills are growing. Been doing some wood working throughout my years, but when I bought my first house my garage has been formed into a workshop. This has allowed my skills to grow the last 2 years. 

I finally finished building all my shop furniture this year so now I can really build my skills with in depth projects. I included a few pics of my Woodpecker wall I am working on and my assembly/outfeed table I just finished. 6B814940-2CEF-46CE-B3C6-1696B8867C20.thumb.jpeg.a8c2049fcd4112070149305942a91baf.jpeg97A5556B-48F2-4002-B39A-76825ABC1B5B.thumb.jpeg.c250cb54605e8ace3011b2f7722caaff.jpegimage.thumb.jpg.7814cc5f91ce75d357e09af087b40f4f.jpg

• Like 4

As you can tell, this is a pretty lighthearted bunch that doesn't really get wound up by too much!  I really do hope you enjoy the group, they're a great bunch of fun people with a lot of woodworking knowledge and interest in working through any issue!

22 minutes ago, Kev said:

As you can tell, this is a pretty lighthearted bunch that doesn't really get wound up by too much!  I really do hope you enjoy the group, they're a great bunch of fun people with a lot of woodworking knowledge and interest in working through any issue!

I’m looking forward to hearing ideas and helping any way I can too. 

• Like 1

KoDean, what area of the country do you live? 

Sorry for the initial misspelling. @Kev, I just realized that there is not an area that I can see, in the member profile, to add a members location. To me, it’s always interesting to see who’s freezing and who’s sweating. 

7 minutes ago, Coop said:

Sorry for the initial misspelling. @Kev, I just realized that there is not an area that I can see, in the member profile, to add a members location. To me, it’s always interesting to see who’s freezing and who’s sweating. 

Today I was sweating and it only got to 87ish. 

8 minutes ago, Coop said:

Hmm..  I thought that was part of the profile you could choose to supply the info if you wanted... I'll have to take a look.

For the record, yesterday was 92 here and today was 61....lol