Title of the document

Software Update

Kev

3 minutes ago, Woodenskye (Bryan) said:

Thanks. That is the reason you aren’t having problems. My iPad is no longer able to be updated past 9.3.6. I can only assume this has something to do with my issue. But again everything functioning but the ability to type is just plain weird. 

Wish there was a way to help you out Bryan!  I have an old iPad 4 I'd send you but, it hasn't been turned on in so long that I know if it even works!  Plus, I don't know what it's last update was...lol

6 minutes ago, Kev said:

Wish there was a way to help you out Bryan!  I have an old iPad 4 I'd send you but, it hasn't been turned on in so long that I know if it even works!  Plus, I don't know what it's last update was...lol

This truly is a first world problem. Apple is strange about updates. Even if I wanted to try a different browser than safari, I need a minimum version of 10 something. 

Even though I am not a fan, I’m getting used to using my phone but worst case scenario is my sons iPad will be repossessed by good ole dad.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Woodenskye (Bryan) said:

This truly is a first world problem. Apple is strange about updates. Even if I wanted to try a different browser than safari, I need a minimum version of 10 something. 

Even though I am not a fan, I’m getting used to using my phone but worst case scenario is my sons iPad will be repossessed by good ole dad.  

You're welcome to my old 4 if you want it..

37 minutes ago, Coop said:

Does anyone know how to take a screen shot on an iPad? 

Straight from Google...

Take a screenshot on your iPad
  1. Press the top button and the volume up button at the same time.
  2. Quickly release both buttons.
  3. After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail temporarily appears in the lower-left corner of your screen. Tap the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to dismiss it.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have searched the site using a few different search terms and I can't find it.

How do I properly orient a picture I'm posting?  They are properly oriented before I attach them, they're properly oriented in the preview once they are attached, then I hit the "Submit Reply" button and they're not oriented properly within the post.  Example is a couple of pictures in my New Members post.  One picture I tried and tried to orient it properly and it just wouldn't take.

I don't need someone to hold my hand, I just need the corner to look in, IF one exists ?  I have tried on my own to find it.

In fact, I put this post here because I didn't know where else to put it ?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Richard

8 hours ago, RxR Sawdust Station said:

I have searched the site using a few different search terms and I can't find it.

How do I properly orient a picture I'm posting?  They are properly oriented before I attach them, they're properly oriented in the preview once they are attached, then I hit the "Submit Reply" button and they're not oriented properly within the post.  Example is a couple of pictures in my New Members post.  One picture I tried and tried to orient it properly and it just wouldn't take.

I don't need someone to hold my hand, I just need the corner to look in, IF one exists ?  I have tried on my own to find it.

In fact, I put this post here because I didn't know where else to put it ?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Richard

I haven't had that issue so, I'm not exactly sure if I can help or no.

So we can do some checking on the software end, what are you using to post the pics?  Mac, PC, iPad, Phone?  What operating system?

1 minute ago, RxR Sawdust Station said:

Good morning, Kev,

I'm using a Dell Inspirion Desktop PC with Windows 10 installed.

Regards,

RR

I'll pass it on to the web guys..  I know before the last update, some mobile users were having that issue but, I haven't heard of anyone having that issue since then.

4 minutes ago, RxR Sawdust Station said:

Cool.  Thank you.  How were the mobile users able to correct the problem?

Regards,

RR

The software company put out an update with corrections..  I don't know if the mobile users found a work around.