Title of the document

Spanky's Lumber

Kev

You should have been here today Coop. I had to pull the injector pump off my 6410 JD tractor. Hey, if you will come in and put it back on and it will run, I will give you what tiger hard maple lumber I have. If you hear a hillbilly crying, I’m at the pump shop trying to get my billfold out. LOL

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Spanky said:

Coop, the price of green lumber has gone up alot in the last few months. Green 4/4 white oak at $2.00 bdft per truck load and 8/4 at $2.93 bdft per truck load.

What’s causing the prices to up past couple months? What does that oak pricing turn into if it’s kiln dried? 

All hardwood lumber has gone up. Cherry lumber has started going up too. It has been dirt cheap since 2008. Before 2008 I was getting $2.00 to $3.00 per ft for cherry logs. Kiln Dried Cherry 4/4 Fas $1.85 bdft per truck load 8/4 $2.17 bdft. But don’t tell Coop that! LOL

• Haha 1

Hey bud, we all have to roll with the punches and it is what it is. Political slogan for many years and it ain’t about to change regardless who is in the big chair. 

Politics aside, that doesn’t have to affect the hat coming your way. What is your liking? 

Edited by Coop

Shack my butt! You forget that we have been to your country estate! And your view is comparable to Kev’s and Mick’s. 

We are adding on to the back of the house with a 16’x32’ slab. Half will be a kickass, well needed master bath with walk-in closets and the other 16x16 will be a covered patio. A mere pittance compared to your digs! 

Coop, I hope to have a big white oak burl bowl to show you soon. I was hoping to have a table made out of my tiger hard maple to show you too. But I think the woodworker ran off with my tiger hard maple lumber that was around a year ago. I don't have the lumber or the table.

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Spanky said:

Your truck was pretty full, but that wallet was still full too! The word down south, that the Montana Boy's has deep pockets! LOL

Someone's been lying to you!  I had to take out a second mortgage on the house to pay you for the last load ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Coop said:

And speaking of getting into people’s pockets, what kind of good stuff will be going into the kiln? And if it’s really GOOD stuff, pm me and don’t advertise on here! ?

I will have to show it to the Montana Boy first!    LOL