Title of the document

Spanky's Lumber

Kev

Yes, I cut for that flooring mill and cut for a big lumber yard in Cookeville that ships lumber all move the world. Ole Spanky and I are going to Cookeville in the morning with a load of 4/4 2C & Better White Oak. I’m like you’re puppy whoever has the most treats in their pocket.?

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Coop I cut a big cherry log around 34" and it had some pretty curly lumber too. But I cut it up into pallet cants. I started to call RIW but I knew he would start crying about having to get his billfold out.

You need to find some shipping options!

I'd take a lot more from you if I could get stuff shipped reasonably!

On 2/9/2021 at 5:42 PM, Kev said:

You need to find some shipping options!

I'd take a lot more from you if I could get stuff shipped reasonably!

No, cheap way to ship lumber...............The first load to Houston was on a good rate, but that didn't work on the second load. They said my weigh was off.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hope all is well Rickey, do you plan on doing any woodworker's lumber this spring? I know it's hard to get some guys to open their wallets, but I'd love to send some cash your way if you've got some nice lumber. 

Would love some Butternut, Curly Maple (hard, ambrosia, silver), quartersawn Sycamore, or Curly Cherry.

I know you are busy with the lumber market, prices are good, hope that means some profits for you.