Title of the document

Grizzly bandsaw

Jamie

1 minute ago, Coop said:

The covid thing has been all but forgot about for the last few days on our newscasts . 

Glad you got taken care of bud! 

Yeah we will find out how real it is in a few weeks with all these people gathering in the streets. 

thanks! It is a nice little saw!

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Yeah we will find out how real it is in a few weeks with all these people gathering in the streets. 

Yea, that is what my wife and I have been talking about.  Does seem like a fair amount of them are wearing masks, so there is that, hopefully

• Like 1

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

• 2 weeks later...

Two miles before we arrived at a nephews birthday party/crawfish boil, my son calls me and said that an office associate of his wife’s tested positive yesterday. As they had come over this morning and we did our usual hugs, I called the nephew and bowed out and wished them well. Son and dil will get tested on Monday. We are due to travel to see an aunt and uncle in Louisiana in 10 days. This is as close as it has gotten to us. We’ll see. 

1 hour ago, Coop said:

Two miles before we arrived at a nephews birthday party/crawfish boil, my son calls me and said that an office associate of his wife’s tested positive yesterday. As they had come over this morning and we did our usual hugs, I called the nephew and bowed out and wished them well. Son and dil will get tested on Monday. We are due to travel to see an aunt and uncle in Louisiana in 10 days. This is as close as it has gotten to us. We’ll see. 

I have been thinking about you a lot lately.  It seems like the Houston area is one of the country's hot spots right now.

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

Our county has only one active case right now. Neighboring counties are 0-5 cases. The state of Iowa recently just opened back up where everything is about normal. Restaurants can be at full capacity, some public pools are going to open and the kids little league games are going to resume. Will be curious how it will effect every thing over the next few weeks. Hope you all stay safe! 

4 hours ago, Jamie said:

Update from Grizzly

They Called me back after some time and offered me up a $50 gift card for my troubles.  See that it shipped off to me today.  

Should get you a few blades!

6 hours ago, Chet said:

Thats better then nothing at all.

Exactly! It took a while to hear back from them. Almost long enough that I forgot about it. Was $50 worth the time and frustration? To me it wasn’t. Would’ve been happier if the first saw preformed as well as this one.  But I will move on from it.  

4 hours ago, Kev said:

Should get you a few blades!

Did buy a couple blades when I got the saw, I’m leaning more towards some sharpening stones, or anything! Hard decisions lay ahead! 

• Like 1