Server

Sorry for the down time, we had some issues with the operating system on the server.  Our back ups worked well so it doesn't appear that we lost any data.

Since we had the issue, we moved everything to a Invision's server who is the maker of this software.  They are taking over the maintenance.

Please report any issues that you see.

• Like 2

Excuse the lack of tech but I’m finding the response time to be much less than before. By this, I mean from the time I tap on a topic to the time it is shown on my iPad screen, is noticeable longer than before. 

Just now, Coop said:

Excuse the lack of tech but I’m finding the response time to be much less than before. By this, I mean from the time I tap on a topic to the time it is shown on my iPad screen, is noticeable longer than before. 

Yes, it is really slow!  We're on a temp server as we migrate to the new server.  Migration will happen in the next day or 2 at a time when our traffic numbers are low.  Most likely in the middle of the night.  

• Like 1

Just an update.  The server won't be moved until Monday.

Webmaster (my son) is moving (to a new apartment) tomorrow so, has everything broken down.  He'll need to be available for the server move just in case.

Server will migrate tomorrow morning.

The last backup will be grabbed tonight (Sunday 6/2) at 9pm.  Please don't post anything you don't want to lose after 9pm.

Server is now back up and running normally.  Please report any issues.

@Coop, I know you had a weird one the other day, can you let me know if you still have the same?

7 minutes ago, Woodenskye (Bryan) said:

Response time for loading is a lot better.

+1

yeah, the little gray arrow is still there, to the left of my screen but unless I click on it, it’s just sitting there and not causing a problem. 
You two did good!

• Like 1

Just now, Woodenskye (Bryan) said:

Response time for loading is a lot better.

Thank you!

Just now, Coop said:

+1

yeah, the little gray arrow is still there, to the left of my screen but unless I click on it, it’s just sitting there and not causing a problem. 
You two did good!

Ok, well we'll create a ticket and get that looked into..  Thanks!