Title of the document

FRANKS COUSIN

Some time way back in the dim dark  past. I'm not sure how many years ago it happened but not more than two. The fan in my Range hood started to vibrate something cronkic with this flap flap flap

noise. So I stopped using it. But last night I decided I'd see if I could figure out what the fudge was going on in it. Which is when i discovered Franks Cousin taking it easy.

So why didn't I smell it? It's a chimney. . .

Plus I have a cat. Contrary to popular belief cats don't catch mice and take them outside. They catch them and bring them inside. They seem to work on this TAG and RELEASE program. I can have the smell of dead things in my house at any given time. Not to mention the smell of poo somewhere as well. Like the little bugger has been caught short or it has been locked in a room it shouldn't have been in and has hidden a log behind something or dropped it on a towel or magazine to disguise it.

50815085_FRANKsCOUSIN.JPG.211ac4827c825c406d10082856c959a2.JPG

O Ye with delicate stomachs. I was eating dinna while removing the corpse. It was very well preserved. Fingers with no gloves were used. I had to pry it initially with a screw drivers but once it was hanging by a foot [paw] I was able to pick it up and drop the poor wee fella on the bench. I was guessing it wasn't going to run off and steal my cheese.