Title of the document

Thanksgiving

Coop

We just returned from a Thanksgiving trip to Franklinton LA, which required going thru Baton Rouge. The trip there required us to park on I-10, in front of a sign that said BR 15 miles, for 2 1/2 hours due to an 18 wheel accident (fortunately, no one was injured) and a 45 min drive back thru due to traffic. I wish there was a way to get from point A to point B without going thru that town! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Coop said:

I wish there was a way to get from point A to point B without going thru that town! 

Helicopter?

• Haha 2

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

21 hours ago, Coop said:

We just returned from a Thanksgiving trip to Franklinton LA, which required going thru Baton Rouge. The trip there required us to park on I-10, in front of a sign that said BR 15 miles, for 2 1/2 hours due to an 18 wheel accident (fortunately, no one was injured) and a 45 min drive back thru due to traffic. I wish there was a way to get from point A to point B without going thru that town! 

Unfortunately, I know that traffic jam well!  

The hotel I usually stay at is about 6 to 7 from the plant.  I always have to leave for work one hour early just to ensure that I get there on time..