Title of the document

Casters

Chet

I am currently working on a rolling tool box project to replace an old craftsman tool box that was their cheapest model at the time I purchased it 45+ years ago.

I needed 4 casters for the base and in researching what I wanted I stumbled across this company Service Casters.  This place has just about anything you could need when it comes to casters.  The casters I wanted including shipping were $46.00 cheaper than at my local ACE Hardware.  As much as I like supporting a locally owned business $46.00 savings was to much to pass up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

3 hours ago, Chet said:

I am currently working on a rolling tool box project to replace an old craftsman tool box that was their cheapest model at the time I purchased it 45+ years ago.

I needed 4 casters for the base and in researching what I wanted I stumbled across this company Service Casters.  This place has just about anything you could need when it comes to casters.  The casters I wanted including shipping were $46.00 cheaper than at my local ACE Hardware.  As much as I like supporting a locally owned business $46.00 savings was to much to pass up.

Bookmarked!  Let us know your overall satisfaction when you get them..  Shipping, quality, etc..  I'm always cautious about dropping my money on someplace new.

• Like 1

So far I am real impressed with this company.  I ordered the four casters at 10 am Monday morning and they arrived at 1 pm today (Wednesday).  They're in Pennsylvania and I am in California.  The ones I ordered are 3 1/2" in diameter, polyurethane tires, with total lock.  They have a 300 pound capacity each.  The quality of these, from everything I see so far is top notch.  They had them packed like they were fine china.

IMG_0907.thumb.JPG.9fadc0aa43f1b3aeb5c75ef2eceb2130.JPG

• Like 2

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus