Title of the document

More Drawer Orgo..

Kev

I have a "catch all" drawer in my assembly table that was totally disorganized!  I also had another drawer there that really only had a Festool drill and it's accessories in it.

The first drawer had a lot of items I use regularly and I wanted that stuff to live there so, it was time for some organization!  I'm posting the picture below but, I also shot a quick shop win on this as it's a pretty quick and simple upgrade to any drawer!  I'm not sure when the video will be released.  I'll probably sit on it for a bit and see what my work schedule holds.  I can make it available in the private viewing room if anyone wants it.

277510374_ThumbOriginalsmall.thumb.JPG.e4e1751bc6ad3e29f2f59d955436eb2f.JPG

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Coop said:

If one drawer organization gives you hope, then you’re like me and it’s a wet dream and will still be a mess, 6 months from now! 😀

haha ... oh for sure!! I have big plans of organizing, then I get out there and get sidetracked or decide to work on something else more fun 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Bushwacked said:

haha ... oh for sure!! I have big plans of organizing, then I get out there and get sidetracked or decide to work on something else more fun 

Shop time is so much nicer once the organization task is handled.  Clean up goes much faster as well.