Title of the document

Apple Watch

Kev

Way off topic here but, I just purchased an Apple Watch and am looking for any do's and don'ts from those of your that have one..

The current job forced my hand a little as they won't let me have my phone in the unit here.  Of course, I didn't pack a watch for this one either so, things were getting tricky..  

Anyway, it's a series 6 without the cellular..  I really just want it to tell me what time it is, let me know I have a text, and count my steps..  I may also toss in the messenger..

43 minutes ago, Woodenskye (Bryan) said:

How far away will your phone be?  I think the range is like 35 feet, but not sure how a lot of walls would potentially reduce that distance.  There’s really not a lot of do’s and don’ts.

I can keep the phone on me and out of sight, that's not an issue with the amount of gear that I carry and wear.  However, I can't pull the phone out to check the time or each time it vibrates..  I knew that phone needed to be close.

1 hour ago, Kev said:

I can keep the phone on me and out of sight, that's not an issue with the amount of gear that I carry and wear.  However, I can't pull the phone out to check the time or each time it vibrates..  I knew that phone needed to be close.

So in that case you should be fine.  You could probably just go to silent mode.  

11 hours ago, Coop said:

Not an Apple Watch but definitely an improvement. My wife and I are going to Verizon tomorrow to upgrade our 6s phones to a 13. Obviously I try to stay on top of things! 

If you go to the 13, you'll be ahead of me Coop!