Title of the document

Router Table

Kev

Not sure how this one didn't get posted but, by now I'm sure you all saw the video?

Well, I decided to go a bit further and ordered some more goodies for this table while I was gone..  More to come on this project!

image.thumb.jpeg.d887034f7d11b606581a7171cb9bd19b.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some more stuff for this while I was gone and since I was waiting for epoxy to cure today, I decided to work on these additions..  No stand alone video on this one, I'll probably cover it in a quarterly update..

image.thumb.jpeg.e0d5898f475b15c22462d98e0d99d4b4.jpeg

I added the miter gauge with bit guard, a couple stop blocks, new set of clearance inserts, and a DRO..  Installs were all fairly easy with the recent addition of the fence..

Of course this meant I had to do some work to the fairly recent reorganization I did on this wall..

image.thumb.jpeg.2c40f4a9a6899aef0f0554489fb6bc05.jpeg

This also has moved the Incra 1000 out of this station..  Will probably dedicate it to one of the bandsaws.

• Like 2

Just now, Coop said:

What is the black thing mounted to the piece of wood attached to the bottom left of the bit cabinet? 

That's the DRO..  Gives me a digital read out for the height of the bit.

• Like 1

Just now, Coop said:

Back to the router bit cabinet, I see that none are labeled. Do you pretty much recognize the profile and function of each one? 

Yes..  They're (for the most part) arranged in the cabinet by shape/size.  

• Like 1