Title of the document

Queen Sized Bed

Kev

Maybe I'm just tired or something but, this whole thread seems to be missing..  It had the dresser and the night stands in it as well..

Regardless, here's the finish up for the bed..  If one of you happens to recall where that thread is, feel free to move this to there.

• Like 2

So these pads are non abrasive? 
I watched the video on the countersink  The one I referred to is the one you used in the above #2 video of the bed build. I clicked the link and watched the video and looked at their specs. Correct me if I’m wrong but it appears that there is one for each size screw, due to the drill bit size? So if I use #6, 8 and 10 screws, I will need three of these? 

3 hours ago, Coop said:

So these pads are non abrasive? 
I watched the video on the countersink  The one I referred to is the one you used in the above #2 video of the bed build. I clicked the link and watched the video and looked at their specs. Correct me if I’m wrong but it appears that there is one for each size screw, due to the drill bit size? So if I use #6, 8 and 10 screws, I will need three of these? 

Yes, they're non abrasive.  They're more of a polishing pad and really do a great job.  It's a little more elbow grease to apply but, I feel like it really works the finish in and does a bit of polishing at the same time.

Correct, different one for different screw size..  I typically only run #6 and #8 so have two of them set up in drills all the time..  I'll use a different counter sink for the odd time that I'm using a different sized screw..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Coop said:

Kev, your legs to panel joinery went very smoothly, even though you had 4-5 domino tenons. Did you use the 2nd “slop” setting on the machine? 

I didn't..    They were all the tight setting.   

Nothing wrong with using the second setting to allow some adjustability during the glue up though.