Title of the document

Table Saw Caddy Prototype

Kev

If you're anything like me, there's always certain items that just stay on the table saw at all times.  Push stick, pencil, square, etc..  I also tend to use a leaf blower in the shop to clear debris at the end of the work day or maybe for a video shot.  I can't tell you how often I've blown this stuff on the floor.

So, I've slapped together a prototype of a table saw caddy and will put it to use for a while in the shop.  From there, I'll make any changes and adjustments and build one out of some nicer material for the shop.  Not really sure it needed the handle but, it does make it nice to lift off if I need that space for some reason..

image.thumb.jpeg.265c2ec90b30da9d9bfc0d5a89c87d1e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.e62a404714611d2557a1693180571c8f.jpeg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jamie said:

Great idea! My leaf blower spreads all those items around my shop as well! Maybe there is a way to attach it to the table saw fence that is easily removable?

Absolutely it could..  Wasn't really an option for me since I'm also running the removable stock guides as well.  This one just happens to fit very nicely on my jointer if I need to remove it from the saw.

• Like 1