Title of the document

OF Table

Chet

Submitted on the old forum by Kev

So, today's project was to finally set up the old OF table to match the new table saw.  I promise if this saw goes the same way as the old one, I'm going to...  Well, you know...

Anyway, I got the old slots filled in and the new ones cut..

IMG_0655.jpg

I also did a bit of cleaning up of the shop today as I'm flying on Friday.  Thought I'd grab a couple pics incase anyone spotted all the new stuff and had questions..  I took the pics from opposite corners of the shop so, the only thing you really don't see is my sheet good storage which hasn't changed..

IMG_0653.jpg
IMG_0654.jpg

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

Follow up posts

1) Wish my shop was half that clean! Does the power for your table saw and jointer run through the floor?

2) Thanks..  

Yes, I had the outlets put in the floor for those machines.  I still have a cabinet to build under the extension wing of the table saw to 'finish' that area. 

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus