Title of the document

Really Appreciating My Wife

Thread transferred from previous forum - Original Post by Keggers

Original Post:

Just a personal note to say I never realized just how much my wife did for me until she was no longer able to. I've recently had to take on a lot of the things that I've sadly taken for granted.
Another personal note - My wife DOES have cancer. We'll be finding out how bad it is next Thursday. Again, if you are so inclined, please pray for her. She's a good girl.
If you are so inclined -  I'd really appreciate prayers for my wife. She has a long tough road ahead of her and right now I can't see a light at the end.

Thank you.

Follow Up Posts:

Many offered best wishes in support, but the following are updates by the OP

1)  Another personal note - My wife DOES have cancer. We'll be finding out how bad it is next Thursday. Again, if you are so inclined, please pray for her. She's a good girl.

2)  Thank you for all your kind words and prayers. They are certainly appreciated and needed. After Ann spending a week in the hospital I was able to bring her home yesterday. She's doing much better. Chemo is scheduled to start this coming Monday at 8:30. It will be an all day event. Hopefully she'll have no problems.

3)  It's been a while since I've posted any update on my wife. I'm happy to say that this Thursday we'll find out if she's cancer free or if she needs some additional chemo treatments. We both feel confident that her cancer is gone. This is a great group of folks. Thank you for your prayers!