Stock Laguna 18BX Fence

Kev

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Free to anyone here that would like it..  Just cover shipping.

I couldn't decide what to do with mine.  I was going to do a "free to a good home" on Facebook marketplace but decided I just didn't want to hassle waiting for some one to show ON TIME to pick it up.  so I tossed the bolts in my might need them some day bin.  I kept the aluminum fence for possible jig parts and recycled the rest.

• Like 1

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

2 minutes ago, Chet said:

I couldn't decide what to do with mine.  I was going to do a "free to a good home" on Facebook marketplace but decided I just didn't want to hassle waiting for some one to show ON TIME to pick it up.  so I tossed the bolts in my might need them some day bin.  I kept the aluminum fence for possible jig parts and recycled the rest.

Yea, I'll probably be similar if nobody wants it, just hate to toss good stuff.  Although, the actual fence part also fits on my 14" machine so, would give me a little taller fence there if I needed it.