Title of the document

Social Media

Thread transferred from previous forum - Original Post by Kev

Original Post:

Just curious what everyone's using to get their fill of woodworking stuff?

I've been fighting myself to expand my social media footprint. To be honest, I'd rather be in the shop than spending my time on social media but, it's something I need to at least consider if I want to meet my retirement goals where I can do the woodworking stuff more full time..

would love input from the group! That includes those that are lurking and reading. It's quite possibly you folks whose answers are the most important.

Follow Up Posts:

1)  Instagram is the only real social media I use. I thought about Twitter but I know I would type something to get me in trouble. I would suggest Facebook but that has its own issues.

2)  I ‘m just too darn old for that stuff.

3)  I am like Bryan, I have been doing a little with Instagram. I have pretty much left Facebook in the rear view mirror. But in reality I have been sort of getting a way from all things electronic and just doing more in the shop. But I am not on the same path with my woodworking that you are as you think about retiring

4)  Admittedly, I am on the old end of the spectrum and my advice will be outdated yesterday. Tonight, we signed up with Xfinity and nothing was said about the little key bob that we had with with ATT&T. When I asked, he laughed and said that I will use my smart phone. I thought it was for phone calls and pics?

5)  At my age, I'll be dead before I could figure out how that stuff works.