Title of the document

Rough Day!

Thread transferred from previous forum - Original Post by Kev

Original Post:

We lost our yellow lab (Abby) today.  Pretty rough day for sure!

I'll be doing the urns when I get home but, pretty sure I won't be narrating that vide, just music and some wood working! 

Follow Up Posts:

1)  Sorry for your loss. Losing a pet sucks.

2)  Damn! Sorry to hear that Kev!! Been through it several times and it never gets any easier.

3)  Man, I am really sorry to hear that Kev.  I wish there was something I could say other then I know it hurts and a lot of us have been down that road.  I don't think any of us here would be bothered if you decided not to do a video.  Some times a project needs to be you the wood and your thoughts and memories of your dog.

4)  Thanks Chet! The rest of you as well.

5)  Labs are a man’s best, best friend. Sorry for your loss bud.

6)  Nothing is worse than when you can tell a dog is struggling and just wants you to help them. After doing all we could, this afternoon we had to put our 15 year old beagle Tasha to sleep. As tough as it was, easing her pain was more important. I think it will hit our lab in a few days that his last 4 legged companion is gone.

7) Condolences for the loss!  It's amazing how attached we become with our pets and don't really fully realize how much joy they brought to our lives when they were with us.  Our recent loss really brought that home for me and all I wanted to do before coming out on the current job was spend time with our other older dog as I know her time is coming as well.

8  Thanks.  Couldn't agree more.  Our lab is 12 and I hope he has a few more good years left.