Title of the document

Shop Clocks

Thread transferred from previous forum - Original Post by Kev

Original Post:

I've fought for years putting a clock in the shop.  When I'm there, I'm in my own little world and don't really care what time it is.  However, normal "life" stuff is driving me to know what time it is more and more.  I absolutely refuse to be interrupted by my phone when I'm out there so, it was time to put in a clock.  I knew I didn't want battery power and it would also be nice to be able to see the date.  So, I stumbled across these on Amazon and, so far, really like them!  

The power cord is Really long!  If it's too long, the clock has a space in the back to wrap the extra cord up so that the extra isn't just hanging out.  Setting the date and time is super simple and you really don't even need the instructions.  And, to top it off, it actually comes with a template for the mounting screws so, I had the clock hung and set in less than 10 minutes.  I still need to string the power cord a little better but, I was pretty impressed!  (photo below)

$44.00

As I said, I bought off of Amazon:  www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019PJV3N4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Follow Up Posts:

1)  Oh nice ... I bought a battery powered type clock and it was dead in like 3-4 weeks out there in the heat. Might look into this one.. thanks for sharing

2)  I usually throw my phone in my pocket, and if I need to do something at a specific time will set the alarm for 20 minutes before so I can clean up or finish a task. It is a nice clock, easy to read.

3) The clock in my shop (second photo)

4)   Mines been dead for a year just so I can tell the wife I had no idea it was that late ?

shop clock.jpg

5A79004F-D431-40AF-A5D1-41BC91AA8EFC.jpeg