Title of the document

Boring Dresser with unique twist to drawers

Thread transferred from previous forum - Original Post by Bushwacked

Original Post:

Just watched this one ... His end grain touch to the drawers I thought turned out extremely well. Not sure if gone with brass for the separation lines ... More of a Walnut possibly for me or maybe even a redwood or something.

Overall really neat idea though I think.

Follow Up Posts:

1)  That altendorf saw is awesome! If I had the room and budget I would surely have a slider.
That is an amazing project. Wish I could think of doing something remotely close to that level of design. I agree with you on the brass I think I wouldn’t have put any trim in there.

2)  It is a little modern for my taste, but agree, a walnut or Ebony instead of the brass would be nicer in my opinion. Watching through here I can't find out who this guy is, do you know? Last thing, I really really want his slider.

3)  His website shows him out of Australia...
pedullastudio.com.au/

I followed him long ago when he built this.But then he basically went silent. He has like 5-6 videos in a couple years. Although several more recent so maybe he's back?