Title of the document

A walk down memory lane for Kevin

Thread transferred from previous forum - Original Post by Puka

Original Post:

I was walking through a supermarket car park the other day and found this.

Follow Up Posts:

From the OP, to offer more detail.

KBA Stood for "KIWI BATTLE ALLIANCE"

Some 20 odd years ago Microsoft put out a cool little 3rd person space ship shooter called Freelancer, the ship in space was controlled via the mouse. Was a good easy to control system. But anywho. . .the game was easily modded and could be played in real time on the net in Multiplayer. It had a huge following on many private servers. I played on countless different servers till I landed on a server run by a dude called Strail or something the server was called [VOID].

I initially I joined a clan called [BBB] but was kicked out by the dick head leader of it who thought I was another guy in the clan impersonating me because we both called ourselves KIWI's and my name in that game was KIWI. New Zealanders call themselves KIWI's at home and when abroad. A Kiwi is a native New Zealand Bird only found here. But anyway I couldn't get it through the F@#K Wits head that we were two different people so he kicked me and I joined another clan in the game called [KBA]. The clan was run by this guy called TIODS or to be more precise [KBA]_TIODS. I played this game for a couple of years till I got tired of it and found a much better game called EVE.

TIODS moved up through the ranks and eventually became an admin and partly or fully funded the [VOID] server for a while before I corrupted him and he gave that up and came joined me on EVE where he played for a couple of years before Getting bored and left.

Some time later he joined and played yet another game I suggested called World of Tanks. Also played that for a couple of years before giving it up and he has since moved on and I think never played another online game again. So SAD!

I think you should come play ATLAS with me and the boyz TIODS, what could be better than building sailing ships and hitting the high seas as a pirate. The official server has 72 maps, each map is run a separate server instance.

:)