Title of the document

My Son's Closet

Chet

• 2 weeks later...

Well the parts finally showed up ... so got the rods installed today. 

Still need the top shelf done, but not sure when I will get that up. Daughter is already asking when she gets hers ... soooo that may be coming sooner than later haha.

5-2-1.thumb.jpg.3a0b46a29f80feb1fb682a00e4f8e4bd.jpg

5-2-2.thumb.jpg.9b615abd51b2f5952d057771ff69dc2a.jpg

5-2-3.thumb.jpg.263643b122c182a8770eb6d2c53e38ca.jpg

I got the oval rods, I think they actually look kinda good. A nice change from the basic circle rods i have had in every single closet. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bushwacked said:

Daughter is already asking when she gets hers

Tell her as soon as she cleans her room and puts away all her toys. ?

We remodeled our master bedroom back in 2012 and at that time we looked at that style rod but in the end we went with the regular ones for no particular reason.

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

17 minutes ago, Chet said:

Tell her as soon as she cleans her room and puts away all her toys. ?

We remodeled our master bedroom back in 2012 and at that time we looked at that style rod but in the end we went with the regular ones for no particular reason.

haha if that was the case I would have years before she would get it ? 

2 minutes ago, Coop said:

Looking good dude! Is the cabinet secured to the wall? 

Thanks!  Yep I have like 3-4 of those cabinet screws, I believe you recommended in the shop build out, in there going into studs. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Coop said:

Thanks BW. I was going to like this but I received a message that said “ Sorry, there was a problem reacting to this content”. Third one of those that I have received tonight. 

Little start up bug kev is trying to fix it. The reaction is posting just have to refresh the page an it is there 

12 hours ago, Bushwacked said:

haha if that was the case I would have years before she would get it

Now you getting it!!!

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, That Kiwi Bloke said:

If my younger brother didn't have sprogletts, I'd have absolutely no idea what a pull up is. So what your saying is you put your big boy pants on stole your dads orbital and got stuck in to help him put together a kit set he brought from Wal-Mart?

?

I think that pretty much sums it up exactly ? haha