Title of the document

Calendars

Kev

I need to give a little background before dropping my question...

I try to release videos as well as make social media posts on a very consistent basis..  I also try and keep track of my day job stuff so I can identify conflicts before they become an issue.  To compound things, I'm also trying to maintain 4 different email accounts.  2 of those emails are Gmail accounts, one is my kcwworks account, and the last is an company account for the day job on a weird form of Outlook.  

I'm looking for one digital calendar that I can use for all this stuff!  For several years now, I've used a custom built excel file for this but, it's a PITA to build a new year at the end of each year.  I just know there has to be better options out there!

Which brings up my question..  Is there something out there that fits my needs?  What are you guys using?

For the record, I've tried the Google calendar and hated it.  It's nice that it shows up on one of my gmail accounts but, it's nearly unreadable without completely opening it and doing some reconfiguration each time.  I really liked the old versions of Outlook but, I'm not willing to start another email just for the calendar options..

I'm just about to the point of popping up an old school wall hanger and just writing on it....lol

It’s funny you mention the old school method as that is what we use for a family calendar.  It hangs on the basement door for all to see.  I dislike google calendar.  I wish there was away to link multiples in apple, but haven’t found a way to get everything in 1 place, without manually entering, but then again I’m not super tech savvy on apple.

18 minutes ago, Woodenskye (Bryan) said:

It’s funny you mention the old school method as that is what we use for a family calendar.  It hangs on the basement door for all to see.  I dislike google calendar.  I wish there was away to link multiples in apple, but haven’t found a way to get everything in 1 place, without manually entering, but then again I’m not super tech savvy on apple.

I don't claim to be super tech savvy and I realize there's no way I'll get 3 email platforms to talk to each other.  I don't mind the manual input as that allows me to add detail that is needed.  I did that manual input in Google and just find it useless!  I've also dropped it all in the Apple calendar (MacBook Pro Computer) and I'll see how that goes.  I don't have high hopes though..

32 minutes ago, Coop said:

When I saw the title of this thread, I was hoping you were introducing a Woodworking wall hanger in your store. Bryan, glad I’m not alone in the old school! 🎓

Hmmm...  Is there some interest in that?  I'm not opposed to producing a calendar for forum members..