Title of the document

M18 weed eater

Jamie

Don’t know if this is relevant to here but it’s such a cool tool I thought I would share. 394B6CD3-43DB-4A81-AAFA-5B971E6EE360.thumb.jpeg.05b24f088b70cab1bd0f7ab74f52828b.jpeg

Found a pretty good deal on the weed eater and an edging attachment on Home Depot website. $303 for it all. Came with a rapid charger and a 8amp battery. Tried it out for a couple minutes and have to say I’m blown away by it! As much power as a gas! Easy to operate and refill. It is heavier than the echo battery powered that I’m replacing but night and day difference in preference. 

Also picked up the m18 surge impact driver. If you guys have never seen one of these the are insanely quiet for an impact. 

• Like 1

I have been and of eyeballing the trimmer.  I have a youtube review on my list of things to watch.  My tools are all M18 so I hope I can just get the bare tool when I am ready.

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

6 hours ago, Chet said:

I have been and of eyeballing the trimmer.  I have a youtube review on my list of things to watch.  My tools are all M18 so I hope I can just get the bare tool when I am ready.

Yep have seen it bare tool.  It’s like grabbing the m18 jigsaw. The instant power is something. 

• 1 month later...

I bought one of these about a month ago. An I love it the is only comparable to the Sthil commercial grade weed eater my dad has. I’ve always ran Milwaukee tools at work an have slowly been picking up a lot of there tools I don’t have at work for the house.

Their nail guns are awesome to for a battery power. I bought the 16gauge finish nailer for trim work around the house. Got tried of dragging the pancake compressor around. The paper work says it will shoot about 325 nails on one battery. I haven’t tested yet but I shot around 100 today a went down only one bar on battery life with a 5.0 battery

• Like 1