Router Lift Problem

I did the Loc-tite.  It says that you have ten minutes of open time and then to let it cure for 24 hrs.  So to give myself an extra edge time wise I got it close to level then remove one screw at a time, applied the Loc-tite and re inserted it.  after that I went a round and made final adjustments.  Ten minutes isn't as long as you think it is when doing something like this.  

• Haha 1

“If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?”  John Wooden

26 minutes ago, Chet said:

I did the Loc-tite.  It says that you have ten minutes of open time and then to let it cure for 24 hrs.  So to give myself an extra edge time wise I got it close to level then remove one screw at a time, applied the Loc-tite and re inserted it.  after that I went a round and made final adjustments.  Ten minutes isn't as long as you think it is when doing something like this.  

Yes!  When you're focused on something, time flies by!  I always get a little comfort knowing those numbers have a bit of a "safety factor" built in..