Title of the document

Good To Go

Chet

We got our second dose this morning so we should be good to go.  I guess know we just need to find out if the vaccine actually works.?

IMG_0335.thumb.jpg.7ecf2cea715f1893d1d3eb187c618bd8.jpg

• Like 3

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

Congrats, I’m with ya!

My son just told me that a fellow employee’s father passed away last week from Covid, 3 weeks after getting his second shot. Don’t know which vaccine or if there were underlying circumstances. We’re still wearing the masks! 

1 hour ago, Coop said:

Congrats, I’m with ya!

My son just told me that a fellow employee’s father passed away last week from Covid, 3 weeks after getting his second shot. Don’t know which vaccine or if there were underlying circumstances. We’re still wearing the masks! 

I know that it takes two or three weeks after your second shot.   Also have heard that it isn't a perfect solution there are still chances, so yea, we are still masking up when outside of our house.  

• Like 1

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

1 hour ago, Kev said:

So happy I live in a state that's lifted all the restrictions!

Just hope it stays that way, things can change.

38 minutes ago, Coop said:

Bryan, what state are you in and why do you think that? 

NJ. Not to be political, but the governors of NY & NJ are basically in cahoots.  If 1 makes a decision to only have dining at 25% capacity, the next day the other will go that is sound logic we will do the same, no matter what the data says or what residents want.  It has been like this since the beginning, and have lagged behind the other states as they open, with possible exception being CA.  Plus let’s just say all 3 (NY, NJ, CA) are a**holes.  1 they are trying to recall, 1 should be in prison, and In NJ the skeletons just haven’t opened the closet door yet.

• Like 1

California is moving in a positive direction, has been for a couple of months now.  Most of the state is open to most everything.  Indoor stuff is mostly at 50% some parts are still at 25% but you can do just about anything you want.

The recall is a bunch of crap as far as I am concerned.  I am not beholding to any political party but this is just sour grapes in my opinion.  One party or the other does this about ever two or three terms and it is getting real stupid and causes the state to spend money it doesn't have.

33 minutes ago, Coop said:

Chet, notice I didn’t mention CA out of respect and also lack of knowledge! ?

I try to be tolerant of things people say about CA.  I will politely correct them if it is wrong information.  I wouldn't mind living other places but my wife is here and I am not going anywhere with out her.

43 minutes ago, Chet said:

I try to be tolerant of things people say about CA.  I will politely correct them if it is wrong information.  I wouldn't mind living other places but my wife is here and I am not going anywhere with out her.

Aside from politics, taxes and cost of living, I very well could be your neighbor!