Title of the document

Hand Lotion

Coop

It seems that Woodworking and yard work just sucks the moisture out my hands. I realize that any kind of lotion should probably be eliminated in the final stages of prepping wood. Anyone found a good hand lotion you would recommend? 

5 minutes ago, Coop said:

It seems that Woodworking and yard work just sucks the moisture out my hands. I realize that any kind of lotion should probably be eliminated in the final stages of prepping wood. Anyone found a good hand lotion you would recommend? 

Well, this is certainly a question I didn't expect....lol

Another consideration is the amount of times you're washing/sanitizing your hands in the "Covid era"...

Unfortunately I haven’t adhered to that as much as I probably should have but I bet the alcohol hand sanitizers you see on every corner is not helping. Never thought about that. I’m currently considering a good quality 5W-30 motor oil. ?

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Coop said:

Unfortunately I haven’t adhered to that as much as I probably should have but I bet the alcohol hand sanitizers you see on every corner is not helping. Never thought about that. I’m currently considering a good quality 5W-30 motor oil. ?

Luberderm makes good stuff..

Suggesting more man glitter though ?

• Thanks 1

Coop I have always had a problem with my hands because of a job that was in a refrigerated area and having to wash my hands all the time.  I am going through the same thing again now with washing my hand a lot because of covid.

The best one I have found is Eucerin.  They have several versions but the best one for me is the one that comes in a tube not a pump dispenser it looks like a big tooth paste tube.  One of the pluses to Eucerin is there is no perfume or other odors to it.

• Like 1

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus