Title of the document

River top desk

Jamie

4 minutes ago, Kev said:

Turned out great!  I really like what you did with the drawer fronts!

Thanks! 

This whole project is really a totally different style than I’m used to building. Figured I’d stick with that process on the fronts. 

3 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Thanks! 

This whole project is really a totally different style than I’m used to building. Figured I’d stick with that process on the fronts. 

Yep, thinking outside your box paid off!

• Like 1

You did a great job on this Jamie.  Top to bottom the whole design goes together well.  

• Thanks 1

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys have been pretty busy lately, working 10-14 hours a day 6 days a weeks, along with lining materials up for the kitchen project. 

I did come home to a nice surprise one night laying on my pillow was a thank you card from my daughter for the desk. 
3A5B25FF-D98D-45D8-B9A9-04F7D07FDBA7.thumb.jpeg.3ae283f272b5e62d6074010ba0593c73.jpeg
FFAAA8E3-0DFB-4E5D-A82D-61FF5E7E099D.thumb.jpeg.a282d006d398f9ac1c1e3e359aff7d5d.jpeg

Not gonna lie it hit me right in the heart. Made me pretty proud to be her dad. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Jamie said:

Not gonna lie it hit me right in the heart.

Kids can do that to ya, grand kids are pretty good at doing it too.

• Like 1

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

• 4 weeks later...