Title of the document

Where I've Been and A Serious Question...

I haven't fallen over the edge of this Flat Earth ?.

I have been trying different machine layouts and getting the Grizzly 6" Jointer operational.  I'm trying to figure out an extension cord I could make to let me use the Delta 22-650 13" Thickness Planer up and running before I can get the shop wired - a temporary work-around.

Here's my serious question(s):

Would anyone object to my posting woodworking projects pertaining to my Cannabis Cultivating needs here?

Would you accept an aspiring woodworker posting woodworking projects for Cannabis Cultivation here?

Something I never planned to do here in Missouri I did.  I applied for and the Dr. approved my use of Medical Cannabis for my Chronic Pain and pain related Insomnia.

I know some well intentioned Americans still sees Cannabis usage as just something a Pothead does.

I have access to Pharmaceutical Poisons I don't care to take.  I normally tough out my pain (the Marine in me ?).

I prefer a natural pain reliever; Cannabis.

The State has approved for my usage of Cannabis.

1127598289_MMMPPatientCultivatorCard000102252021.jpg.0cf06c30e7e6acdc7cc2409d2ecd02df.jpg

I also applied to Cultivate Cannabis.  The State has approved my cultivating Cannabis.

888682703_MMMPCultivationAuthorization0001A02252021.thumb.jpg.d8f4ececf06790594147582f3e9f8820.jpg

I have been working on some woodworking projects I need for my indoor gardening of Cannabis.

I have been reluctant to post any of this work because I was unsure if it would be accepted here.

I don't want to upset the apple cart.  I won't post these woodworking projects here IF you'd rather I didn't.  But, if my work in this area is not accepted here there may be periods of absence from me ?

Know that I am doing this legally.  I'm doing this because I need pain relief and I need to get some rest (you folks call it sleep.  I quit calling it sleep a long time ago).

Also know, I don't like hiding what I am legally allowed to do.

What say you all?

P.S. I was growing my own medicine in Colorado.  I'm actually pretty good at it.  IF I can help any of you all with facts or information regarding this topic just ask, please.  I'd be happy to help in any way I am able.  That is IF Kevs Woodworks doesn't banish me for my activities!  ??

Regards,

Richard (RXR)

• Like 1

As long as it's woodworking, I'm fine with it.  If it becomes a discussion other than the woodworking I'll probably have to shut it down.

Often times this subject leads down a path to a politics discussion which is an absolute NO.

So, I would ask that items not woodworking related on this subject be done via PM.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kev said:

As long as it's woodworking, I'm fine with it.  If it becomes a discussion other than the woodworking I'll probably have to shut it down.

Often times this subject leads down a path to a politics discussion which is an absolute NO.

So, I would ask that items not woodworking related on this subject be done via PM.

Thank you, sir!

The posts may identify the purpose of the project.  T5 Frame, for instance.  That is a project I just completed, except for 'finish' (I'm undecided).

579427279_V2WoodshopProject100420222021.thumb.jpg.a0f38ad1d86bf5e8bcf30a6ff10b1f95.jpg

1946847790_V2WoodshopProject100430222021.thumb.jpg.027ecafc5ee1881239beb9e503f71aa5.jpg

I only started this thread because I wanted post what I was doing and imagined getting a "Well, yes...nice - but what is it, what will it be used for?".

I abhor lying and I didn't want to lie.  I would have preferred not posting it than to lying about it.

"but, what is it?"  It is a frame to mount T5s on, would be my honest response.

I would have never brought politics into it.  I am on the mind that it is not the Government's place to control what an Adult citizen does in their own home that does not violate law or another citizens Constitutional rights.  Beyond that, it is not political at all for me.

Thank you again, @Kev!  I appreciate ya!

Regards,

RXR

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Coop said:

You have my support bud! Be it end tables, cutting boards, chest of drawers, wood working is unique to all! 

Thank you, @Coop!  That T5 light frame is in place and in service.  I was going to post of picture of it in place and in service but I don't want to violate Kev's magnanimous gesture in allowing me to post my related threads here.  I tried to modify the image to exclude my new residents of the female persuasion but it pretty much destroys the image and likely wouldn't make sense to any viewer.

I'll start a new thread in the appropriate forum with a new project.  Not much more on this one.  I did apply one coat of oil-based Polyurethane just to see what the "defects" looked like.

2001767051_V2WoodshopProject100470222021.thumb.jpg.bc272b925389eaa0551458a9e2abe10e.jpg

1036764295_V2WoodshopProject100480222021.thumb.jpg.8e9b3995606c684537551c9fa0f6c350.jpg

The prettiest T5 Frame going!!! ? ?

I had planned a stand to rest the counterpart to this T5 frame on but the residents arrived before I could accomplish that project.

?,

RXR

I almost forgot.  I broke out a set of tools I have had for a very long time.  My favorite Aunt gave them to me at least two decades ago - probably a decade longer than that.  They've probably been to more states than many Americans! ? ? 

In original boxes, albeit worse for wear.  I had never used them before this day.  I don't believe anyone had used them...I think they're pretty neat!

488318711_CraftsmanCornerClampMiterVise000102222021.thumb.jpg.94ffc4701a3106108d5f852b3040e389.jpg

It was pretty ? putting them into service.

?,

RXR

• Like 3