Title of the document

15 hours ago, Jamie said:

Man the tracking they have on shipping these days is getting pretty accurate! 

I have noticed on some amazon deliveries that they will tell you how many stops before they get to you, a long with an active map that shows where the driver is presently.

“If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?”  John Wooden

2 minutes ago, Chet said:

I have noticed on some amazon deliveries that they will tell you how many stops before they get to you, a long with an active map that shows where the driver is presently.

Obviously, I'm a little more rural than others so, I've noticed "out for delivery by 8pm" a lot.  If it's after 4pm, that means next day.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I pulled the trigger and ordered a sander.  Ended up going with the shopfox 26" fingers crossed that I will have it in a month or so.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Well I pulled the trigger and ordered a sander.  Ended up going with the shopfox 26" fingers crossed that I will have it in a month or so.

Congrats!  I use mine all the time!

2 hours ago, Kev said:

Congrats!  I use mine all the time!

Thanks! I use my little delta all the time, probably abuse it more than use it.  Just way underpowered for my needs.  Like the idea of having the double head.  Talking with grizzly today they are expecting arrival of these drum sanders May 17th, so should have it hopefully by the end of the month.  Plan is to have the electrical in place by then.  Not much to do on that end, other than to switch out the current box from a 20amp 220 to accept a 30amp plug.  Happy when I built the shop that I put in plenty of 220v circuits.  

43 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Thanks! I use my little delta all the time, probably abuse it more than use it.  Just way underpowered for my needs.  Like the idea of having the double head.  Talking with grizzly today they are expecting arrival of these drum sanders May 17th, so should have it hopefully by the end of the month.  Plan is to have the electrical in place by then.  Not much to do on that end, other than to switch out the current box from a 20amp 220 to accept a 30amp plug.  Happy when I built the shop that I put in plenty of 220v circuits.  

You can never have enough power...    or clamps......    or beer in the fridge.....   or hours in the shop.....   etc.....

• Like 2