Title of the document

Annual "Show off the Loot" Thread

Kev

Glad you said it didn't have to be "woodworking related", @Kev ?

I'm not married.  I don't have children.  For many other reasons, my gift giving pool has been greatly diminished...and, with the loss of the intended meaning of the day I'm a bit turned off by the disposable nature of modern day Christmas.  I'm not anti-Christmas by any means - I honor the day in my own way, as it was intended and I'm not even religious! ?

Besides the gifts, I did certainly have a splendid time with family and great food (a delicious smoked brisket as the main course ?).

But, except for the Grizzly catalog (just happened to be exchanged at the same time, coincidentally), I'm sensing a theme here! ?  They're all from different people ?.

20201227_175911.thumb.jpg.847e25f4e409b0c3acf5e4e40b5bf336.jpg

The mask is the type with the exchangeable PM2.5 pre-filter.  I received it on the 22nd and used it on the 23rd (at a hospital (Cardiology follow-up) - for which I don't complain about requiring to wear one).

Merry Christmas to you all, your families and all those you hold dear!

?,

RXR

Edited by RxR Sawdust Station
Omitted ) accidentally.
  • Like 5

On 12/27/2020 at 6:25 PM, RxR Sawdust Station said:

Glad you said it didn't have to be "woodworking related", @Kev ?

I'm not married.  I don't have children.  For many other reasons, my gift giving pool has been greatly diminished...and, with the loss of the intended meaning of the day I'm a bit turned off by the disposable nature of modern day Christmas.  I'm not anti-Christmas by any means - I honor the day in my own way, as it was intended and I'm not even religious! ?

Besides the gifts, I did certainly have a splendid time with family and great food (a delicious smoked brisket as the main course ?).

But, except for the Grizzly catalog (just happened to be exchanged at the same time, coincidentally), I'm sensing a theme here! ?  They're all from different people ?.

20201227_175911.thumb.jpg.847e25f4e409b0c3acf5e4e40b5bf336.jpg

The mask is the type with the exchangeable PM2.5 pre-filter.  I received it on the 22nd and used it on the 23rd (at a hospital (Cardiology follow-up) - for which I don't complain about requiring to wear one).

Merry Christmas to you all, your families and all those you hold dear!

?,

RXR

I'm thinking about firing Santa - dude is slacking! ?  I'm starting to think maybe he's a Union worker... ?

I received today...

20210104_181019.thumb.jpg.50694dbc66a653bc7bf470c72bb243fa.jpg

And, as I understand it, Santa is making at least one more trip! ?

?

?,

RXR

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Coop said:

And given the pics, you are a Veteran and that is your Christmas gift to all of us and, to all other Veterans, we thank you for your service and Merry Christmas. 

Wow, that's especially nice of you to say, @Coop.  Thank you for that.  It was my honor to serve this greatest of Nation's, sincerely. :USFlag: (IF there were one ?)  Merry Christmas!

?,

RXR

• Like 2