Title of the document

Venom Steel Disposable Gloves - Nice!

I'm really not sure where to put things - thread topics.  My apologies.

I bought these for woodworking.  They haven't touch any wood yet.

I had they well before I knew I was getting the Wolf C34S Range.  They've come in VERY handy in that task (those tasks). Nasty, nasty jobs involving extremely caustic materials.

Best disposable gloves I've ever used.  And, I just discovered they are Touch Screen Sensitive.  I tested them right before composing this post.  They are in fact touch screen sensitive.

20201211_194156.thumb.jpg.a51e5226a7bdd06f72534fdc6183d006.jpg

20201211_194309.thumb.jpg.2b3575f54834e672d9617e01cdfdc223.jpg

20201211_194252.thumb.jpg.8b99a03bcb8d7e4c5c6ba3cdb59c7e22.jpg

$18.99 on Amazon for 50 pairs.  2 Layer Gloves, 6 mil Thick.

https://www.amazon.com/Venom-Nitrile-Resistant-Disposable-X-Large/dp/B01CO9RKB6

IF you're looking for good workshop disposable gloves I wouldn't hesitate getting these.  I haven't torn one yet.  My SIL did a lot of the early caustic work and I didn't see any evidence of a torn glove.  She never mentioned tearing a glove.  I won't hesitate buying them again. ?

?,

RR

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Woodenskye (Bryan) said:

Sure Coop, just admit that you are the 1 that walks the pooch and cuddles on the couch. 

Well, sometimes, out of cameras view, only to appease the wife. I also have second shift at 5:00 damn a.m to take her out to potty. Happy wife, happy puppy! 

Cute looking pooch! Is it one of those labradoodles or something like that?

Also, these gloves look thick ... I use the typical medical gloves and they seem to be ok for light tasks like putting on ARS and things like that. However, they rip easy if I start grabbing things like tools or moving heavy things. 

I’ve had Labs in the past that were useful when there was a duck in the water but I fail to realize the value in this mutt other than to provide companionship to my wife when I’m in the shop. Luckily we have agreed to not breed her, although it would be nice to recoup the purchase price. 

2 minutes ago, Coop said:

I’ve had Labs in the past that were useful when there was a duck in the water but I fail to realize the value in this mutt other than to provide companionship to my wife when I’m in the shop. Luckily we have agreed to not breed her, although it would be nice to recoup the purchase price. 

More blood in the water...  He paid for it....  ?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Bushwacked said:

Also, these gloves look thick ... I use the typical medical gloves and they seem to be ok for light tasks like putting on ARS and things like that. However, they rip easy if I start grabbing things like tools or moving heavy things. 

Yeah, a goldendoodle. I was being facetious about the gloves. They would have to be made of chain mail to help. The vet today gave us some helpful hints on the biting and recommended a powder to apply to the wounds to stop the bleeding. ?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Bushwacked said:

These are my previous disposable gloves.

20201211_212453.thumb.jpg.a6a19a6187c11e7f85a01131f97081c5.jpg

They used to be in a box.  I went to pull out a pair and the whole glob came out in my attempt! ?  And, I'm not sure that I ever put on a pair that didn't tear just putting them on.  I won't even use them any more.  It's not worth the effort to just have them tear.  They're junk. 

Venom Steel states their gloves are 70% thicker than whats on the market (from memory, brief scan).

?.

RXR

26 minutes ago, Coop said:

And that's not including Vet costs.  I've had family and friends spends 1000's of $ on an animal that will die soon of natural causes.  It just boggles my mind.  But, I do understand the love they have for their animal.  I'd get a new one.

And, I got'chu covered!

Cut Resistant Gloves Stainless Steel Wire Metal Mesh Butcher Safety Work Gloves for Cutting, Slicing Chopping and Peeling.

71%2B1eMuvuVL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Resistant-Stainless-Butcher-Cutting-Chopping/dp/B07FPMMPDW

?,

RXR

Edited by RxR Sawdust Station
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, RxR Sawdust Station said:

I looks like a girls dog!

Really?  Whats a girl's dog?  My wife has a 95 pound German Shepard.

I am not sure I would trust a steel mesh glove that only cost $17.00.  The ones I used in my previous life cost  about $90.00 and that was 15 years ago.

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;  remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus

22 minutes ago, Coop said:

Sorry, no more likes but by golly, I remember wearing them when the schoolmarm would slap our hands with a 2x! ?

You couldn't protect your hands with the stone tablets? ?

So many apologies!  I haven't laughed this hard in 2020!

1 hour ago, Chet said:

Really?  Whats a girl's dog?  My wife has a 95 pound German Shepard.

I am not sure I would trust a steel mesh glove that only cost $17.00.  The ones I used in my previous life cost  about $90.00 and that was 15 years ago.

Little Fluffy dogs without a job! ?

German Shepard's have a job...especially trained ones.  German Shepard's are my breed of choice.

?,

RXR