Title of the document

Projects are afoot

Bushwacked

31 minutes ago, Kev said:

I just spend normal (kind of) work days in the shop when I'm not on the road..  Pretty much work 12 or 13 hours a day all year.

Looking forward to seeing the projects!

I cant wait to see them either ? haha ... Hopefully they come out like they are in my head 

I need to get the heating situation figured out, no fun walking out to the garage when it is 40ish. plus I am worried the wear and tear could be bad heating things up fast from a frozen or almost frozen state like blades and stuff. Cold hot cold hot cant be that good for them ... 

Edited by Bushwacked

20 minutes ago, Bushwacked said:

I cant wait to see them either ? haha ... Hopefully they come out like they are in my head 

I need to get the heating situation figured out, no fun walking out to the garage when it is 40ish. plus I am worried the wear and tear could be bad heating things up fast from a frozen or almost frozen state like blades and stuff. Cold hot cold hot cant be that good for them ... 

My old shop fluctuated temps and it didn't really cause me any issues.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Woodenskye (Bryan) said:

You could always turn the heat on 15 minutes before going out and should be good to go after your coffee is ready. 

Hah! That is problem, I dont have a heating solution yet ... so it is what it is out there and I cant really adjust it yet. Still looking into how to heat the garage.

4 minutes ago, Kev said:

Also, be sure to protect your finishes and glues in the cold weather.  Believe it or not, a small refrigerator works great!  Just turn it to the warmest temperature that it has.

yes, I will be bringing my finishes and glue inside here in a week or so once it starts hitting 30's at night.