Title of the document

Having trouble uploading images. Known issue?

8 minutes ago, Bushwacked said:

testing ... 

6.thumb.jpg.a151cee2f40aba32d63733b54eb17c02.jpg

Maybe you are uploading too many at one time? Try 1 or 2?

Hey BW.

I did try to upload multiple images back to back very quickly, yes.  When that errored out I deleted all the previously uploaded images and tried again one by one with the "choose files".  That errored out, too.  I deleted all those previously uploaded images again and tried to drag and drop them in.  That errored out, too.

No matter what I tried it wouldn't load beyond 3 images.  It errored out on the 4th image every time.

Tips?,

RR

Edited by RxR Sawdust Station

The combination of all the photos is to big to upload at once. If I’m uploading a few pics at one time I will downsize them. You are uploading over 2 MB’s at one time. Most forums have this restriction. Upload to the limit an attach them to your post. Then delete them an upload the rest. Or just edit a resize them smaller in whatever media editing program you have. 

2 hours ago, RxR Sawdust Station said:

I have tried several ways to upload some pictures.  I'd reach this pop-up...

image.png.b65eb3558a0735f04cec8848a689b3c1.png

Then I'd delete them all and try another method to upload and about the 4th picture I get that message.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

RR

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Tmize said:

The combination of all the photos is to big to upload at once. If I’m uploading a few pics at one time I will downsize them. You are uploading over 2 MB’s at one time. Most forums have this restriction. Upload to the limit an attach them to your post. Then delete them an upload the rest. Or just edit a resize them smaller in whatever media editing program you have. 

Hi T,

I dragged and dropped three images into the post.  I tried to drag and drop a forth image and it gave me a different pop-up now.

image.png.97250c29e38878fa5a13ba0ae7896bdd.png

I think I did what you suggested.  I dragged and dropped images to the limit then deleted the image in the body of the post which leaves the images in the "Uploaded Images" box at the bottom.  Or am I doing that backwards from what you suggest?  I should leave the images in the body of the post and delete from the "Uploaded..." box?

image.thumb.png.d515bf6f19df76495284e590deb41174.png

P.S. Btw, I didn't have any problems post my other multiple image posts.  Only tonight did it happen.

Regards,

RR

On 11/21/2020 at 7:46 PM, RxR Sawdust Station said:

I have tried several ways to upload some pictures.  I'd reach this pop-up...

image.png.b65eb3558a0735f04cec8848a689b3c1.png

Then I'd delete them all and try another method to upload and about the 4th picture I get that message.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

RR

This post just posted.  With even more images than I had originally intended to incorporated as I originally composed it.

So it was a site issue, not a me issue or an image issue.

***Not complaining or critiquing...just edifying...clarifying for those looking in***

Regards!

?,

RR

• Like 1