Title of the document

Server Migration

Kev

6 hours ago, Bushwacked said:

Icons seem to be messed up for me ... 

image.png.7a6a1c70346f431c0f7e2f7b0013fcaf.png

image.png.9c6ea259812e87d957791388367f9c1e.png

Did the URLs change? First I got a 404 error and then I got the site index ... Also had to gain access back to the forums by going through the main website. Maybe it is just me?

image.png.1fa17ed945248eaf4614f3981e2a99c8.png

Hey BW.  Happened to me too.  It does look like url went from kcwoodworks to  kevswoodworks.  Regardless, glad to see you made it back! ?

But, I did just notice the buttons are not completing.

For instance,

image.thumb.png.d4ef4a3a2aac3dbed888a0886c996d96.png

The buttons straddling those items to the right are only partially there, are not completely rendered.  Those and other buttons on the page, btw....not just those buttons in the screenshot.

?,

RR

• Thanks 1

I had to refresh my location as well..  I always have this open so, when I fired up my computer, it just didn't like the location.  Once I reopened the forum, I didn't have that issue any longer.

3 hours ago, RxR Sawdust Station said:

But, I did just notice the buttons are not completing.

For instance,

image.thumb.png.d4ef4a3a2aac3dbed888a0886c996d96.png

The buttons straddling those items to the right are only partially there, are not completely rendered.  Those and other buttons on the page, btw....not just those buttons in the screenshot.

?,

RR

I'm not noticing this issue..  Has it resolved itself?

2 hours ago, Kev said:

I had to refresh my location as well..  I always have this open so, when I fired up my computer, it just didn't like the location.  Once I reopened the forum, I didn't have that issue any longer.

No, sir...not resolved.  I even went back out to kevswoodworks . com and reentered the forum from there and they're still not fully rendered.   This screenshot shows a lot more of what I was trying to describe.  All the way down to the bottom of the screenshot showing the drill-down - the Home > General Discussion > General Discussion > Server Migration links. (I included > where some sort of symbol should be (now I don't remember if they were arrow or what? ? ) but now isn't and only shows the little box with F something or other in it (some sort of alphanumeric code)).

image.thumb.png.a123497436c9794a4e171b5b88d6215f.png

2 hours ago, Kev said:

No I am still seeing it ... let me check other browsers and clear cache real quick

Just now, Kev said:

With sincere apologies..  What am I missing?   Obviously, my screen doesn't look the same as yours but, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing??  

No worries ... The Home > General .. etc etc should have arrows I believe.

The middle blue pink and red circles should have the logos for FB, youtube and instagram 

image.png.667d68a2d1405b9bc2c76f5bb3bc4ec8.png

image.png.cadf872e62a3f9cfe0e5775d8068fd32.png

This insert into post, was a "+" sign before ... its like all the little images got erased, or not carried over 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bushwacked said:

ok so from safari ..

image.png.9643f28a29043ac1fc57200f23703474.png

From Chrome / Firefox ...

image.png.5a1b253d45bbc1a3284cb5756a3dca1a.png

Ok..  So, it appears that for some reason it doesn't like Chrome and Firefox all of a sudden..  Strange since it was a direct transfer...  I'll get Collin on it and see what we can come up with

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bushwacked said:

yes all good on my end ... what did it end up being, just curious. Did Coop come in and save the day with his technical prowess again? ? 

Yea, @Coop fixed it!  

Always pays off to put someone smarter than me with this stuff on the job!  I think it was something in the forum software that didn't transfer over. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bushwacked said:

yes all good on my end ... what did it end up being, just curious. Did Coop come in and save the day with his technical prowess again? ? 

After a slight negotiation in price, at no additional cost to the members, I think we have it resolved. Thanks for your continued support! ?

• Haha 2