Title of the document

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kev

To all my wonderful friends here, I wish you the best possible Thanksgiving with your family and friends!  It's a time to give "thanks" for all that enriches our lives and I consider this group among those to receive my "Thanks"!

• Like 2

happy thanksgiving Kev and the rest! Definitely thankful for this group and the amount of knowledge sharing going on here!! I’ve learned a ton from y’all over the years. 

Grills on .. turkey smoking and of course it’s rained all night and the backyard is a pond at the moment. 

18BB3D0D-7166-4FD3-A54F-DF71B2F3198A.thumb.jpeg.77e2f9e0a27ecd4749009b7205834961.jpeg

• Like 3

BW, how much rain did y’all get? From about 10:00 a.m. Thursday morning until about 8:00 that night, we got 7 1/4”. Friday night, we got another 2 1/4”. I’m sure how accurate my rain gauge is but it didn’t have to be wrong too much to be right.😳

11 hours ago, Coop said:

BW, how much rain did y’all get? From about 10:00 a.m. Thursday morning until about 8:00 that night, we got 7 1/4”. Friday night, we got another 2 1/4”. I’m sure how accurate my rain gauge is but it didn’t have to be wrong too much to be right.😳

we ended up getting about 2 - 2 1/2" here ... it just never stopped raining haha